Remember my "secret mission"?

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
Hi girls,

You might remember that a few weeks ago I decided to embark on a secret mission to buy an oak Phoebe for a friend of mine who has basically saved my sanity and my health by helping me arrange to see a top consultant to can sort the problems with my spine.

I bought the bag and have been waiting for the right time to send it. Well, I saw the consultant on Friday and he's agreed that he can do an operation which will make a massive difference to me and sort out a lot of my pain, which is a huge relief as all this time I've been terrified that he'd turn round and say nothing can be done after all. So, I have had the bag sent to my friend's parents house this morning :biggrin:

I'm not sure if she's at her parents house over the next few days though....I really hope she is! She's a student so should be home for the holidays but has been working in various places. I really, really hope that she enjoys the bag and doesn't feel awkward or anything - she totally deserves it, she's been amazing support.

Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Toni xx

first of all, great news that the operation will be going ahead, what a relief ...

secondly, i hope she loves her new phoebe - what an amazing present (esp when she will be totally unexpecting it!)

So glad you are finally having your operation, hope everything works out fine! And I'm sure your friend will love the Phoebe - that is so sweet of you to surprise her like that :heart:

Glad to hear about the operation and I hope your back gets better now so that you can carry any bag that you want hehe :smile: (I think I remember you saying you find it hard to carry certain mulberry bags for this reason)

Also, lovely lovely gesture for your friend.. she will be so thrilled and touched! xx