Remember How I bought the speedy 25?

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Well I wore it around my house for a couple days and didn't like how it looked on me. So I thought I should go for the speedy 30. I head over to Lv and I try it on, looking in the mirror but the popincourt in the back was just calling to me. I tried hard thinking that the speedy would be a good investment for me right now and with all the hype on the forum I really wanted one.

But....

I ended up returning my speedy 25 to eluxury, not taking the speedy 30 from the LV store and purchasing the popincourt. I absolutely love it and I like the fact that not many people in MN have it as much as the speedy and I am willing to wait for the damier speedy to come out instead and get a monogram in the popincourt.

I will post pics at the end of this week to share with you guys my joy! I did keep the koala wallet which I am currently using and love! It hold so many credit cards!

Congrats on your purchase ! I really like the popincourt, it's much less common than the speedy, it's too bad that didn't work out for you though !

YOu made the right choice since you weren't 100% happy w/ the Speedy. I keep going back and forth on the bag. It seems to call out to me b/c of it's classic design but yet I don't want to "blend in" either.

AT least in MN, you'll stand out! :P

jasanna143 said:
YOu made the right choice since you weren't 100% happy w/ the Speedy. I keep going back and forth on the bag. It seems to call out to me b/c of it's classic design but yet I don't want to "blend in" either.

AT least in MN, you'll stand out! :P

I had the same dilemma in the store. The speedy is a classic but so it every LV piece. so I compromised and plan on getting the damier speedy! So either way it's a win win situation :lol:

I know exactly how you feel. I ordered a Speedy 25 and thought it looked to small. Then I returned it and got a Speedy 30 and thought it looked too big. Now I've got a Batignolles Horizontal on its way due to the great reviews it's gotten here. I still think about the Speedy, but I'm still unsure on which size would be best for me.