~Remaining Sophia's~

It is coming in small I exchanged the large for the small one, muranogrl I thought that was one of the four you ordered or else I woulda pm'd u BC I knew you said you were interested

I just called again and they said another color~sv/mist blue???I was told again that it is available in sv/blush style#15960..So that is not (gathered) and in sv/gunmetal!!!!Seems like some of the customer service rep.s say different colors..They get confused on the color codes...I asked twice about the *Blush* in reg. leather and the rep. said yes it was Not gathered.It makes sense because I gave them the style# of the small leather Sophia..Hope this helps:smile:

I want to know how different gunmetal is from silver! Thanks for investigating, Dawn! Cust Svc can be so confusing sometimes.
Thank you;) It is Confusing.I just wanted to help my bff and all of my purse friends here.But Coach doesn't make it easy,lol..I agree about the Gunmetal sophia...Maybe it won't have the glaze over the metallic leather..I would love to see the dd pic.:smile:

Attachments

• 15942_svb5_a0.jpg
    15942_svb5_a0.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 15960_svb5_a0.jpg
    15960_svb5_a0.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: