Relisting cause left something out

tanj

I ⥠$Green$!
O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
I have a bag listed and realized I forgot a detail and ebay won't allow me to revise because of their restriction.Will I get double charged if I end it and restart it?Will they even allow me to being I'm not allowed to add more bags like I want to right now?

To get around the problems you are likely to face (and losing your initial listing fee is one of them), I wonder if you could cover the additional info by asking an eBay pal to send you a question via the eBay system, then you could publish that question and your answer on your listing.

Just wondering :smile:

scylla...

To get around the problems you are likely to face (and losing your initial listing fee is one of them), I wonder if you could cover the additional info by asking an eBay pal to send you a question via the eBay system, then you could publish that question and your answer on your listing.

Just wondering :smile:

scylla...

you know what thats a good idea.that way they can see the photos and decide then.

thanks

If you end the listing, I bet you won't be able to relist it for 30 days.

I had this issue once. I asked live help if they could help me. They made email the Trust and Safety people who actually took the restriction off in order to let me revise it. Then they put the restriction back on.

If you have to end it, you can get your listing fees credited. I've had to do that as well.

Seems like any time you relist or revise an item, that counts as "selling" a designer item. What the quota is for each person is, no one knows, but I would bet they will pull your listing and restrict you for at least 30 days. Such a bad policy. I like the idea of "ask a question" from someone else and getting the info on your listing that way..
These days you just have to go over and over and over the details of each thing you list before you push the "list your item" button. Very time-consuming and maddening.

omgsweet that was alot to go through just for something so minor to be done.

mmmsc i'll just point things out when offers are made and I did what everyone agreed I should do.that way they can just decide and then offer if still interested.

^A quick email wasn't a lot to go through at all. It was better than ending my listing.

But even if you have to end your listing, you can request your fees back.

^A quick email wasn't a lot to go through at all. It was better than ending my listing.

But even if you have to end your listing, you can request your fees back.

ok thanks...i did what was suggested and i'll just inform all parties interested when they send me a note for more photos or they make an offer.that way it'll give them a chance to say yay or nay.all i keep thinking about is that i'll have to wait 30 days and i don't feel like doing that.