Release date of Vacanze?

When I placed my order through lesportsac.com I asked them hoping to use it on the rest of the Vacanze bags I couldn't pre-order & the lesportsac representative told me ... =/

OMG. i thought i was gonna have to wait a few more weeks until macys in herald sq. (NYC) got their shipment in, but my awesome BF surprised me tonight w/a gioco and stellina in vacanze!!! i am so soo super happy!

OMG. i thought i was gonna have to wait a few more weeks until macys in herald sq. (NYC) got their shipment in, but my awesome BF surprised me tonight w/a gioco and stellina in vacanze!!! i am so soo super happy!

:amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed:So the herald square has vacanze? :confused1:
Congrats on your gioco AND stellina!! :tup: Post pics for us to drool over!!

hi tokiliciousJenY,
i'm still trying to figure out how to post pics on here, but i have them up on facebook and posted them in the tokidoki lovers community. no, believe it or not he snatched them from virgin's megastore in times sq. he's also gotten me a few tokidoki t-shirts from there for like 15 bucks!

okay.... i figured it out. here are the pics!!

n567346908_222014_4325.jpg
n567346908_222015_4566.jpg
n567346908_222016_4933.jpg

n567346908_222011_3600.jpg
n567346908_222010_3362.jpg
n567346908_222012_3837.jpg
n567346908_222013_4081.jpg
photo.php

okay you can either save the pics onto your computer and click the little attach paperclip or post the link from where you have them now. i dont know much about facebook but is it like photobucket? if so, you can even just copy and paste your pic from facebook into the body of your new post and it'll show up!! I can't wait to see your stuff!

virgin megastore is a music store in time's square in NYC. yea, you should have seen me. jumping up and down when i found them in his closet still in the shopping bag! thanks!! i love my bags too!! i still want to get them in avventura, ciao and zucca, which was my original plan. now i just have two extra. yey!

When I placed my order through lesportsac.com I asked them hoping to use it on the rest of the Vacanze bags I couldn't pre-order & the lesportsac representative told me ... =/

Hmm, I'm still going to try the code when the bags come out. That just isn't right! It states clearly at the beginning of the offers the dates that the offers are good til. Lesportsac should be honoring it. If the code doesn't end up working I'll have to call customer service and find out why they are not honoring it.

Even the tote they show in the pic has a new print that I've never seen. Makes me wonder if it is part of the "winter prints".

I was there on Monday and they didn't have anything new in! I may have to take a trip into midtown this afternoon!

I thought you said he got them at Macy's (couldn't see the rest of the post) and I was like :cursing: because I was at Macy's Herald Square yesterday at 4:30 pm and the manager said they didn't know when they were coming in.

I was there on Monday and they didn't have anything new in! I may have to take a trip into midtown this afternoon!

I thought you said he got them at Macy's (couldn't see the rest of the post) and I was like :cursing: because I was at Macy's Herald Square yesterday at 4:30 pm and the manager said they didn't know when they were coming in.
that's right. macy's in herald sq. won't be getting their shipment until a few more weeks. my bf got them from virgin megastore in times sq. so you gotta make a trip over there. he told me they only have 3 styles. stellina, gioco and ciao ciao. hope this helps.

that's right. macy's in herald sq. won't be getting their shipment until a few more weeks. my bf got them from virgin megastore in times sq. so you gotta make a trip over there. he told me they only have 3 styles. stellina, gioco and ciao ciao. hope this helps.

This totally helps cleofe (you've saved me a detour on the way home)~thanks so much! :tup: I wish that they had gotten some accessories in to, like denaros or portatelefonos. I remember there was a huge display on the main level of denaros and caramellas when l'amore came out. They also had inferno and paradiso denaros too at one point, although none of the LeSportsac stuff ever goes on sale, like the t-shirts do.

So can anyone let me know what is going on with the Lucky code ? It can only be used until November 1 or is it from October 3rd through December 3 rd ? I was hoping to use the code on a Vacanze denaro . When I ordered my Trasporto denaro I had good luck with placement . SJL were you able to use the code for your pre-orders ? Will the Le Sport Sac web-site let you pre-order items in Vacanze ? On a side note all the bags that I've seen are beautiful ! I wish I could've pre-ordered with Pulse , or the places that carry Vacanze . However I must resist my husband has a friend that works for Nordstrom's account department his employee discount is 33% off . I'm a bargain shopper !