Release date of Vacanze?

i didnt get an email.. but i checked my account and it said MY VANCANZE ZUCCA WAS SHIPPED!!! :biggrin: yay!!! i just hope to god that girl in the hoodie is no where on it!!!!! i would die!

I requested placement with photos for a zucca, campeggio and bv from the Pulse. Casey did great! I approved the photos and they are on the way. He's the zucca photo from the Pulse. (sorry in advance if its too big, i'm still getting the hang of this stuff...)

vacanze_zucca_front.jpg

I also just checked and my Denaro and Bambino have shipped. I did ask for print placement. My understanding is if she has what you asked for Casey ships it. I asked for Adios on the snowboard either on a Dolce or a Bambino whichever was best. I also said what I didn't want on the bags. I did the same for Tutti and Spiaggia and Casey did a perfect job.

I started with the smaller bags just to see how much I am going to like the pattern. I did not have either a Dolce or Bambino at the time I placed the order. I now have a Bambino in Paradiso

So nobody here requested placement? I do hope she gets around to e-mailing me with pics before she charges + ships mine >.<

Unless you specifically asked for picture prior to shipping, they just ship if she finds your placement. She called me and I did ask about pics but she told me it would delay shipping by a day or two if she took pics. So, I elected to just have them shipped since she verbally described what I was getting. And I didn't want it delayed another few days just for pictures.

i did request print placement but like wawahki said.. if casey thinks its good she just ships it the only thing i cant remember is if i asked for it without that girl in the hoodie.. i hope i did lol