Release Date for Bon Bon

i am a bit confuse here....can someone tell me which version of Bon Bon bags going to be available in store soon ?

this huge one....

BonBon.jpg

or this one(from the lookbook).....

BonBonpochette.jpg

The one in the picture, as far as I know (also, the person in the pic is really tiny). Since the pic was in the lookbook, it looks a lot tinier, but the measurements are right underneath the pic (12.9" long x8.2" tall x2.7" wide).

The one in the picture, as far as I know (also, the person in the pic is really tiny). Since the pic was in the lookbook, it looks a lot tinier, but the measurements are right underneath the pic (12.9" long x8.2" tall x2.7" wide).

bag/pochette in the first pic looks huge like a tote bag,also the colour is different from the lookbook pochette :shrugs:

It is A4 size. So take a piece of printing paper and hold it horizontally below your armpit and imagine it to be about 1-2 inches thick. That should be the size. LOL.

I like that this "pochette" is relatively big! Makes it more chic! I'm still fence about this because of the material and the color/style...I don't want to look like a tween!

bag/pochette in the first pic looks huge like a tote bag,also the colour is different from the lookbook pochette :shrugs:

Yup, that happens. The Pochette IS larger than say, a Monogram Pochette.
But also, people have talked about this before, the color on the picture always varies; until we see it in person, we don't know what it will look like, exactly. For all we know, they photoshopped the colors onto the picture of it and didn't actually take a photo of the actual bag.

Here's a picture of one from an auction...it's more like the actual size:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Louis-Vuitto...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lvbabydoll, thanks for the auction link! Those are good reference photos. It looks soooo plasticy, but I still keep staring at it! I can't make up my mind!

I like it cause it is big and I love the colours. But my bf said that it looks kind of "cheap". I am still very interested to get one but I think I would eventually sell it when the hype is over.

So has a specific date been set yet? I have been going nuts about this bag. First I wanted it ,even got on the wait-list then, I got off and now I'm thinking about getting back on. The fall runway was a bit disappointing since I had gotten a bit accustomed to the out there designs of this season. I'm about to call my SA and be out back on the wait-list.**Pulls hair out**

Did the BonBon hype died after the fall/winter runway show?

I don't read much on BonBon or water colour anymore on the forum.

Anyone is still waitlisting and interested in buying?

The fall/winter collection is too far off, waiting for those bags would take... like forever!
Guess we will still be waitlisting for/buying the Bon2 and watercolour....well, I am, definitely!