Relaunch of Pomme Alma BB coming in January!

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
For those of you who really wanted this bag but were unable to get it, it is being relaunched in January. I personally am not too happy about the relaunch as I got the bag the first round, enjoyed having something that was a little limited, and was hoping for other bags that just keep getting pushed back. Oh Louis, how I love/hate you. Lol.

I wanted a Pomme BB before and felt bad that I wasn't able to get one before...but then I got the Pomme Roxbury instead! I don't think I'll get one but if they release it in Amarante or another colour...that would be my next purchase!

I wanted a Pomme BB before and felt bad that I wasn't able to get one before...but then I got the Pomme Roxbury instead! I don't think I'll get one but if they release it in Amarante or another colour...that would be my next purchase!

They were supposed to release amarante this month but now it is either pushed back or not coming.

Hmm they must of changed it recently on the website. I went back today to see it, only 2 colors now. Last week I saw gris art deco, rouge fauvist, rose florentine, and pomme.

this is awesome news. I wanted one but there were none available. Uh oh. Looks like i'm going to have to sneak another bag in ... despite being on a ban.

omg i'm sooo excited!!!!!!!! just the other day i saw a pick of a pomme bb and was kicking myself for not buying it the first time!!! hopefully this is not just a rumor!! i did go on the taiwanese site though..and it's not there anymore...not sure what's going on

I wonder if the rumour is about pomme, but in reality it will be amarante?? LV hasn't made any items in pomme recently (look at the business card holder - it didn't come in pomme).

You can see details of the size/price alma bb if you go to the Australian site. its under handbags/top handles then vernis.