Relaunch of Pomme Alma BB coming in January!

^^^Thanks Lilmountain...Yes, first the supply issues, then these delayed/canceled (?)releases. Has demand really increased, because they've got a new factory so production should go up. I hope 2011 will be a bit more streamlined!

I'm starting to doubt if this is really happening. It is so strange because the rep had it coded and everything, and insisted for twenty minutes that it was coming, but I can't seem to get anyone to give me any decent information now...

I called the Austrian customer service and she told me that Pomme is definitely discontinued ant won't come back... And they weren't sure if the BB will come again, they told me that it was supposed to be a "one shot"... Though I still hope it will come back, I'd take any colour available...

I saw a BB in Pomme (I think it was October or November- when I had to keep going back and forth to the boutique with my Galliera's "black ring" issue:smile: - it was so gorgeous- very small but beautiful. I wouldn't mind that as a gift....:graucho: