Relationship Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all my PF ladies and gentlemen, Well I have been having some problems with my boyfriend. Regarding umm sex!:shame: I have been staying over at his house for the last couple of days and everyday he wants a little "reward". There have been times where im exhausted and he doesnt seem to understand when I say im too tired. He will get out of bed and go sleep on the couch and it upsets me that he doesnt realize that im just not up for it. What advice do you have for me, how can I make him understand that he doesnt need a "reward" every night?:shame::angel:

Tell him to grow up and stop using sex as a barometer to measure how much you love him. You also might want to remind him that we do not like having sex with pouting men, it is not a turn on...

Wow, it's the opposite for me. I want it everyday and he's the one that's always tired from work and not up for it :P

Tell your boyfriend that if he lets you rest and wait. You'll perform better when you wake up. ;)

if my husband slept on the couch everytime I was too tired to have sex, he'd wear out the couch. your bf needs to grow the hell up. thats no way to act just because your'e tired. sounds very selfish to me. makes me think that he thinks sex is all about him? what about you?

Yeah, things don't seem balanced...

He needs to learn to respect your wishes/feelings without acting like a baby.

He also needs to ditch that feeling that he's entitled to a "reward"...he's kind of acting like you're his slave or something...

He shouldn't screw with your mind and emotions by making you feel bad when he leaves for the couch.

You really need to talk to him and explain that you won't enjoy it or perform well if you're tired, and that you may even start to resent him and the sex. Plus, he probably won't have much fun if you're just lying there all sleepy, so there's not much point in doing it if you're tired (and if he thinks it'll be just fine to have you just lay there...then that's a bit troubling).

Good luck...

~Tracey
P.S.-Hope this made sense...I'm sleepy and probably forgetting things or being fuzzy.

Tell him you are not dating him to have sex, and he better not be dating you for that either!!

Plus, tell him that you are just not in the wavelength he is in, and he better get used to it
Yes, I agree with everything above. He needs to respect you and not just "use" you because he wants to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.