Rekindled Love for Juicy Tracksuits

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
so, i got rid of most of my Juicy Couture Tracksuits a while ago, but after my friend came to visit...who is obsessed with Juicy... i fell in Love with Juicy again. I want every color. im so upset i got rid of my Juicy stuff. My goal is to have one of every juicy velour set.:nuts: i just bought 4 hoodies

I'm with you. I don't care if people think they are played out or slobbish. I think they have the potential to be super cute and yet so comfortable. Good luck in collecting the ones you want!

i only have one set and i wear it ALL THE TIME! i think they're ultra comfy and so cute! please post some photos if you get one in every colour! it'd be interesting to see them all lined up! good luck on your quest!

I LOVE JC tracksuits!!! I want one SOO bad! I'm an Avid JC Charm collector, and now I feel I need a tracksuit to go with my braclet's :smile: I'm un sure of what size to get I have heard they run small. I want to go try some on in a store but there are no stores near me :sad: I'm thinking my first will be a Coal Gray or a deep Blue with Bling!!

JC Tracksuits are amazing, but as with all pants combined with my 5'1" height, the pants are way too long so I've yet to buy a pair. I have 6 hoodies though and am always looking to add more!

I love them too! I have issues though, i cannot buy just a top or a bottom i HAVE to have to whole fit. I also wera them to big but I like them baggy like jessica simpson from newlyweds. Some like them tight but i have seen that look bad on some...I am wearing a juicy hoodie now :smile:

i only have one complete set (black velour), but i have a TON of separates, and i love them. i dont care what people say, i know what i like and when i want to feet comfortable, yet put together, i throw one on! they are especially great for travelling in