Rekindled Love for Juicy Tracksuits

really? ive never tried on the maternity velour. hmmm? maybe i'll have to. do they fit larger around the shoulders?

i go for XL for a more loose shoulder, I have one in L though thats a bit tight around the shoulder but its not bad at all. I recommend trying on maternity haha it sounds weird but they really do size juicy a bit too small. My sa also suggest plus size suits but those are just too baggy on me.

Oh I can really relate. I too love juicy tracksuits. I have purchased almost every color ever made. There are times I don't want to see a JC TS, but it never lasts long. I think they are comfortable and can be kind of stylist for running errands. I am upset with NM because they are no longer ordering/stocking the petite hoodies. :crybaby: The inventory on the JC website is from NM, so there are 5 sources no longer available to me (NM, BG, JC OL, NM OL and BG OL). What's a juicy loving girl to do. :nuts:

i agree! my love is totally rekindled. i feel like enough time has passed since they were very trendy that they're OK to wear again. i wish that the track jackets were a little longer/the pants were a little higher though.

I was thinking of getting a track suit, although I fear I may be a bit too old to wear one in public...it seems like a late teens/early 20's sort of outfit.

Honestly, I don't think there is an age limit on Juicy Couture track suits. I bought a couple for my mom who is over 60. Also, but a few for my DIL who is in her 20s and I wear them as well. That's three generations rocking JC. :P:tup:

I've always wanted a juicy tracksuit but whenever I've tried them on the pants were way too short on me (Im 5'9) I have a ton of the Victorias Secret tracksuits cause they actually sell them in talls!