Rejuventating, Repairing or Restoring Your Balenciaga

Thank you ladies for all your suggestions! Really appreciate the help.

I found my receipt and I got this bag in February of 2012. I think I will try the Apple Care first and see how that works and then Leather CPR or Leather Honey.

Fingers crossed!

Just fyi, Cadillac Leather Lotion does a superb job of reconditioning leather without changing color, and the Cadillac Premium Water and Protectant spray works brilliantly to safeguard suede and nubuck. I use them on all my luxury leather products now because they work better, in my opinion, than Leather Honey and the like. (Though I do use Leather Honey cleaner for stain/oil removal.)

Hi guys. I'm planning to get this Balenciaga city pre-loved but it's got cracked lining near the zippers in multiple places. Have highlighted it in yellow. Is it fixable? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Will edge coat or leather glue work? Or should I just let it go?

Screenshot_20200703-163435__01__01.jpg

Reactions: azure5
Hi guys. I'm planning to get this Balenciaga city pre-loved but it's got cracked lining near the zippers in multiple places. Have highlighted it in yellow. Is it fixable? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Will edge coat or leather glue work? Or should I just let it go?

View attachment 4776880
Sealant cracks are typical for the City, in part, I think, because of the way the bag smooches when carried by the shoulder strap, but that's just my theory. There are places you can send it for resealing or there are products you can try at home. I can't really tell if those are cracks or just rough sealant, it's too blurry to tell.

Reactions: ConsciFashion
I just fixed up some wear on the handles of a new-to-me bag and I thought I'd share here. I used edge kote in dark brown on a charbon part-time, the color seems to match pretty well. Here's the before and after (most of the damage was on the left side), I may give it a second coat but it's near impossible to see the white wearing through without a camera flash now so I'm happy :smile:
20200714_210608-COLLAGE.jpg

Can anybody recommend any moisturisers/protectants available in Australia, that work well for lambskin?

Apple Garde is hard to come by here, I have bought it in the past but the shipping cost more than the product itself :amazed:
I think Its something we in Australasia have to put up with. The Amazon sellers wont send CPR to NZ so Ive just bought it direct from the manufacturer. The product for the large refill set me back NZ$87.....and yes the shipping was more than the product itself. But I use so much of it doing rehabs with vintage coach that its actually worth it for me.