Rejuvenation in Seoul: A Personal Journey Through Male Plastic Surgery

Dionysus66

Apr 25, 2024
I’m thrilled to share my recent plastic surgery experience in Seoul. As a mature male battling saggy eyelids, prominent eye bags, and loose skin around my cheeks, chin, and neck, I decided it was time for a change. My journey led me to View Plastic Surgery Clinic, where I underwent a face and neck lift, face liposuction, submentoplasty, and lower blepharoplasty with ptosis correction.

Like many, I wasn’t satisfied with looking perpetually tired. Taking responsibility for our appearance and health, both physical and mental, is crucial. I had worked hard and deserved to reward myself with a rejuvenated look. After extensive research into clinics in Thailand and Korea, I discovered View Plastic Surgery Clinic through Google, listed among the top five clinics in Korea.

My initial contact was with Jenny via WhatsApp. She promptly responded with recommendations tailored to my needs. Throughout the process, Jenny and her team, including Julia, Namun, Maria, and Kieun, were incredibly supportive, ensuring clear communication.

Upon my arrival, a thorough blood test was conducted to confirm my health status. I then met Dr. Yi Tae Min, the brilliant surgeon who would handle my procedures. Jenny and her team facilitated our discussions, ensuring my requests were communicated effectively.

Before the surgery, I had two days to acclimate and enjoy some sightseeing. On the third day, I underwent a nine-hour operation. The care I received post-surgery was exceptional; I spent a night in the hospital under attentive supervision. By the fourth day, I was back at my hotel, safe and sound, with a clear post-op plan.

The recovery process was smooth. On the eighth day, stitches from my eyes were removed, followed by the removal of the remaining stitches on the thirteenth day. Although the first few days were challenging, the overall experience was positive. I even managed to explore Seoul and savor the local cuisine, guided by recommendations from Jenny and her team.

Staying at the LYJ Gangnam Premium The Designers hotel, located conveniently near the View clinic and the Sinnonhyeon train station, made my stay comfortable and accessible. The area boasted numerous restaurants and convenience stores, perfect for any visitor.

Today marks the 23rd day of my recovery. My eyes are looking significantly better, with noticeable improvements each day. While other areas are still swollen, I am confident in the fantastic work done by Dr. Yi Tae Min and the dedicated English-speaking team.

I wholeheartedly recommend View Plastic Surgery Clinic, as it is clinic and hospital together in one very tall building, I recommend particularly Dr. Yi Tae Min for face and neck lifts, liposuction, and eye surgeries. For English-speaking consultations, look for Jenny, Julia, Namun, Maria, and Kieun. I hope my story helps anyone considering a similar journey to rejuvenation.IMG-20240517-WA0003.jpgIMG-20240517-WA0004.jpg

I’m thrilled to share my recent plastic surgery experience in Seoul. As a mature male battling saggy eyelids, prominent eye bags, and loose skin around my cheeks, chin, and neck, I decided it was time for a change. My journey led me to View Plastic Surgery Clinic, where I underwent a face and neck lift, face liposuction, submentoplasty, and lower blepharoplasty with ptosis correction.

Like many, I wasn’t satisfied with looking perpetually tired. Taking responsibility for our appearance and health, both physical and mental, is crucial. I had worked hard and deserved to reward myself with a rejuvenated look. After extensive research into clinics in Thailand and Korea, I discovered View Plastic Surgery Clinic through Google, listed among the top five clinics in Korea.

My initial contact was with Jenny via WhatsApp. She promptly responded with recommendations tailored to my needs. Throughout the process, Jenny and her team, including Julia, Namun, Maria, and Kieun, were incredibly supportive, ensuring clear communication.

Upon my arrival, a thorough blood test was conducted to confirm my health status. I then met Dr. Yi Tae Min, the brilliant surgeon who would handle my procedures. Jenny and her team facilitated our discussions, ensuring my requests were communicated effectively.

Before the surgery, I had two days to acclimate and enjoy some sightseeing. On the third day, I underwent a nine-hour operation. The care I received post-surgery was exceptional; I spent a night in the hospital under attentive supervision. By the fourth day, I was back at my hotel, safe and sound, with a clear post-op plan.

The recovery process was smooth. On the eighth day, stitches from my eyes were removed, followed by the removal of the remaining stitches on the thirteenth day. Although the first few days were challenging, the overall experience was positive. I even managed to explore Seoul and savor the local cuisine, guided by recommendations from Jenny and her team.

Staying at the LYJ Gangnam Premium The Designers hotel, located conveniently near the View clinic and the Sinnonhyeon train station, made my stay comfortable and accessible. The area boasted numerous restaurants and convenience stores, perfect for any visitor.

Today marks the 23rd day of my recovery. My eyes are looking significantly better, with noticeable improvements each day. While other areas are still swollen, I am confident in the fantastic work done by Dr. Yi Tae Min and the dedicated English-speaking team.

I recommend View Plastic Surgery Clinic, as it is clinic and hospital together in one very tall building, I also wholeheartedly recommend particularly Dr. Yi Tae Min for face and neck lifts, liposuction, and eye surgeries. For English-speaking consultations, look for Jenny, Julia, Namun, Maria, and Kieun. I hope my story helps anyone considering a similar journey to rejuvenation.

IMG-20240517-WA0003.jpgIMG-20240517-WA0004.jpg