Reissues.. What do you like the most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color is the best?

1. Dark Navy Blue Patent

2. Gold Reissue (Going to be out this Pre-Fall Act.1)

3. Silver Reissue (Going to be out this Pre-Fall Act.1)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have my eyes on the two middle reissues.. The Silver and the Gold one.. Which one is better?

[​IMG]

1.) The Silver

2.) The Gold?

3.) Navy Patent?

I want to have two.. But cannot afford both.. Which one?!

2. I voted for the silver. Cos i love cool instead of warm. How much are they selling in HK?

3. silver for sure! :yes:

4. I just love the silver reissue!

5. They still don't have it here in Hong Kong. Called my SA last Wednesday and she said Pre-Fall catalogue is going to be out late next month. So... My question is.. When will the Pre-Fall handbags arrive Hong Kong? LOL..

6. i vote for silver too....!

7. I voted silver as well! It seems more fresh and modern IMO.

8. You should order the 2.55 resissue from the States. I just received my 2.55 dark silver today which is shipped from the States. :yahoo::yahoo:

9. Hello, Chanelfans
    I am also in Asia, can you share a tip on how you order the reissue from US? How much did you pay for your reissue and tax/freight? It will be good if you could recommend your SA too, thanks a million.
    Having been searching for reissue for a long time...thanks.:smile:

10. Yes Chanelfans: I also want the same info. Btw, May i know which country do you reside? TIA.:heart:

11. i pick silver too.....i'm not much of a gold fan

12. I picked silver too...its hot!

13. I pick the navy patent. The silver is too bling bling for me!

14. I quite like the silver one personally.

15. No second choice, must be dark silver! Do you mean dark silver or light silver for your silver option?