Reissue, Reissue!!

Cocopopz

Nov 15, 2012
Hi,
I am planning on buying an Reissue 225 black distressed. I love both hardware and can not decide on ghw or rhw. I have both gold and silver hardware with my other Chanels. Has anyone purchase the ghw and regret not getting the rhw and vice versa.

thanks

Momo0

May 5, 2012
I have both and love both! They have such different looks to me... GHW is stunning and a bit dressier, while RHW is a bit more low key and edgier.
I think it just depends on the look you want... Can't really go wrong with either combo.

kb_158

Jul 15, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Hi,
I am planning on buying an Reissue 225 black distressed. I love both hardware and can not decide on ghw or rhw. I have both gold and silver hardware with my other Chanels. Has anyone purchase the ghw and regret not getting the rhw and vice versa.

thanks
I have the Reissue 227 Black Distressed Calfskin with GHW and have never regretted the choice in hardware! :tup:

Cocopopz

Nov 15, 2012
I have both and love both! They have such different looks to me... GHW is stunning and a bit dressier, while RHW is a bit more low key and edgier.
I think it just depends on the look you want... Can't really go wrong with either combo.
Thats the hard part on deciding. It did crossed my mind, i want the edgier and stunning at the same time:lol:
The GHW is nice, but if you look at the RHW, it does looks nice too. Cant go wrong.

kimariew

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Wisconsin
For black I say definitely the GHW. I bought ghw and I'm not even a gold person typically I usually prefer silver but I've not regretted at all.

Juniper10

Oct 28, 2010
Florida
I just bought rhw and I def like gold better. I plan on buying GHW later, though. The reason I got rhw is bc my cross necklace is platinum and I wanted the bag to match that jewelry first. Also, I knew I'm a mostly casual dresser. If you're only getting one, go gold.

cclady

Jan 8, 2014
I'm debating about that myself for my next reissue purchase. Today i'm wearing my mom's m/l black lambskin with ghw and I realized that i'm so not a ghw person, at least with this combo. I'm more a casual person and i don't go out as much anymore. The gold feels too yellow for me so i'm incline to rhw now. So see how your lifestyle n personal preference fit you to help you decide.