Reissue or classic flap??

Reissue or Classic Flap?

• Reissue

• Classic Flap

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since you are rough on bags, and I've heard how the metallics may peel, the best is to go for a caviar classic flap. They are super durable and look beautiful and classic! I have both a caviar medium flap and a grey reissue. I use the black caviar flap much more. Good luck with your choice!

caviar classic flap! personally i think caviar looks better than lambskin anyway...although the lamb is softer and comes in more colors. metallic is beautiful too, but probably not as durable for an everyday bag.

I say the Caviar-I put off buying it getting sucked into more trendy looking bags but if I only had one the Cavair would be the best! Mine should be here tomorrow!

caviar based on what you wrote but I think you should always go for what you like the most and depending on your wardrobe..:okay:

personal experience:
Watches: i use to loose every single one of my watch.... till i got my cartier for graduation and i always have it by myside now (not to mention the polishing once a month):supacool:
Sunglasses: I actually sat on my urban outfitter glasses twice plus dropping it on the ground and got crushed by the cab once... :shame:then after that I got my first pair of Dior sunnies and have never lost or crushed any more sunglasses later ! :wlae:
Maybe u just need a little bag that you love enough to take care of ! :smile:

caviar based on what you wrote but I think you should always go for what you like the most and depending on your wardrobe..:okay:

personal experience:
Watches: i use to loose every single one of my watch.... till i got my cartier for graduation and i always have it by myside now (not to mention the polishing once a month):supacool:
Sunglasses: I actually sat on my urban outfitter glasses twice plus dropping it on the ground and got crushed by the cab once... :shame:then after that I got my first pair of Dior sunnies and have never lost or crushed any more sunglasses later ! :wlae:
Maybe u just need a little bag that you love enough to take care of ! :smile:

You are so profound and special- I love the way you think and things you say !:heart::tup:

Caviar all the way! :love: You don't have to baby it, and it looks gorgeous after months of wear! The metallic purple reissue is special, but I'm not sure how it will stand up to serious bag abuse haha. :P Plus, a classic flap for a first Chanel is so fitting! :smile: