Reissue: interior leather is black!

DR2014

Jul 2, 2014
I bought a new black reissue, 226 size in caviar with the new double stitching, and the interior leather is black. Has anyone else seen this? Sorry I can't post a picture of it now, but I will later.

KerriKatherine

Loves Her 'Triple P'
O.G.
Mar 7, 2008
Canada
I bought a new black reissue, 226 size in caviar with the new double stitching, and the interior leather is black. Has anyone else seen this? Sorry I can't post a picture of it now, but I will later.

I want to say this is normal, but I honestly haven't seen that many reissues... the inside of my reissue is the same colour as the outside (green).

love_potion_9

Jul 7, 2012
London

Yes, because the caviar reissue is a seasonal style. Mine is black too

berri

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006

Congrats! Show us a picture pls! And burgundy interiors are only for the non-seasonal reissues.