Reissue in Dark White - Fit for S/S??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls! I'd like to get your opinions on the 255 Reissue in Dark White. Is it a nice color/style for spring/summer?? I love the color even though it was a 2006 S/S color. And I'm hunting high and low for it in the 225 size, which is not a popular size bc ppl generally prefer the 226 size. Ebay rarely lists a reissue. I love the bag so much after I saw it on smoothoprtr!
    Opinions please! Help!

Thanks!

2. I have a dark white Vintage LIgne Tote and I think the color is great year round :yes:

3. Nevermind! I already ordered a 225 Reissue in Bordeaux! I already have a small white bag (different brand, Coach) but I figured it would get as dirty as that one. :smile: A nice bordeaux bag is a rare find!

4. I found the darkwhite 226 at Seattle Nordstrom's....they are sending it. You may want to check for the 225.

5. I agree...It's perfect for year round..

6. imgg, i found a 225 in bordeaux! it'll be here sometime next wk. i'm excited! :smile: i decided not to get the dark white.

7. Did you get it at Nordies Seattle? You will LOVE the bordeaux!!!!! great choice! please post pics once it arrives!

8. i DID get it at Nordies seattle!!! it may be the same exact one you were looking at in your previous threads! :smile: HAHA. YES, def I will post pics! I'm waiting for your dark white pics too!

9. congrats on your bordeaux reissue! i do also think the dark white is great all year 'round.