Reissue in Caviar Leather?

This fall/winter Chanel actually did come out with some caviar leather reissues. I have not seen any in black but there are some out there in that kind of brown sugar color as well as a red, both with ruthenium hardware, and there is also a kind of bi-color flap that is a hybrid of sorts. It is a very dark almost purple-ish brown caviar from the bottom all the way over the flap but the entire front and interior is the same gray that the In The Mix gray tote is made of. The bi-color isn't for everyone but its probably one of my favorite bags from fall/winter....so yes there ARE caviar reissues :smile:

I have the two-tone caviar/calf reissue that I bought in October - and I do love it. I've seen a red caviar reissue as well - not sure what season that one is from.

attachment.php

Reactions: OCMomof3
I just love the reissue in caviar. I tried it on in store a couple of months ago and it was a redish color and it was sooo pretty. I only want the reissue and I want it in caviar. Just not ready to purchase yet. May have to jump on it soon if they won't be reproducing.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Karman I think the hybrid that you're thinking of is the bag that had the classic chain with the mademoiselle lock....these bags are totally like the reissue in chain and lock only with caviar leather.