Reissue Crooked Mademoiselle Lock

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
Purchased my preloved reissue around a month or so ago and whilst I absolutely love it and plan on keeping it, I have a burning desire to know if the lock is really abnormally crooked, or if it’s not THAT noticeable? It’s something I didn’t pick up on initially but once I realised I couldn’t not see it. And it’s not something I’ve ever noticed when looking at other pics of reissues.
I can’t tell if it’s me focusing on something that’s barely apparent, or if it jumps out at you when you look at the bag, so I’d love some objective thoughts / opinions!!!
36A56B4D-BC79-4BF9-BAF6-BF555C6A4488.jpeg FF3A1D79-F069-437E-BB14-D4AA44AE54F7.jpeg
64B7E736-99E1-464B-AC15-295A70DC428D.jpeg

Last edited:
I only notice it in the first picture. But will it bother you?
No, I don’t think it will - I more just wanted to make sure it wasn’t blatantly obvious while being worn and so far from these replies it seems as though it’s not something that really jumps out unless you look for it. That makes me feel better!!

Unfortunately, I do notice it...even in the reverse-mirror photo one can tell which way it slants. :sad: But it's only because your photos are taken straight-on and telling us about it. In real life, few admirers are going to be seeing the bag directly and exactly from the front, know what I mean?