Which Bag to Get?

• Black Reissue 227 RHW

• Black In the Business Flap

Results are only viewable after voting.

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Hi all,

am thinking of purchasing another chanel bag for myself before the price increase. I only have the medium/ large lambskin flap in black.

Recently I bought my mom the burgundy reissue and am in love with the chains...

d6145357-1-1.jpg

should i purchase a black RHW reissue in size 227 or should i purchase the black In the business flap?

Reissue no doubt. For some reason I don't think the ITB will hold up over the long run. But since you like the reissue just because of the chains, have you considered a JM bag? They come in lots of different colors and materials. Also the price is between a reissue and ITB.

I have the JMs and reissues and although I love both designs, I think the reissue will be a better buy in the long run as the price seems to go up so much every year. After seeing all the reveals here, I bought the burgundy/bordeaux reissue too! :P

The reissue is quintessentially Chanel IMO. It represents her one of her more original creative designs. The ITB is a seasonal bag with differing diamond sizes on the flap and body. It is reported to be lighter in weight. There have been some concerns about quality of leather fabrications and issues about longevity/sustaining over long periods of time have been raised. A lot of TPFers love the bijoux chains. One is classic and in the permanent line (ever increasing in price as we speak) and one is trendy. I am more practical, classy, and sassy. For longer term use and something that you would enjoy as fashion trends change I would suggest the reissue.