Reissue 226 or 227 - Help Please!

That one it look like a 227 to me.
I prefer 227, it is bigger but yet elegant, it look classy and also praticle, fit more of my things! I think you already have one 226 size, you should try and get a 227 for the other bag, not as good have 2 black reissue in same colour, it look tooooo much the same!

I actually like them both (I know I am not helping). To me, 226 is more classy and 227 is more practical but trendier (I am 5'1"). But I also think some colors look better on me in the smaller size too. Like back in 2005 when I got my 226 grey reissue, I also tried on the 227 grey, and the 227 grey looked really big on me, even my SA was like "oh no, 227 doesn't look good on you!" So I ended up got the grey 226, but then a few months ago I tried on the 227 metallic black and it actually looked pretty cool on me (though I didn't get the metallic black 227 since the color/texture is too similar to my star-stitched glazed lambskin bag.) But my goal is to get a 227 in some new spring colors (I am so hoping there will be a purple or green that I like).

I say 227 for functionality... I dont use my 226 much because i carry so much around with me... the 227 is not so much "trendy" but I think more funky and edgy... where as the 226 is more a night use bag for going out to dinners etc... good luck!

Sorry for the rough cut and paste- but does this look sort of correct? Scale wise anyway?

reissues.jpg

haha..thanks Alaska for the re-arangment...never thought of posting them this way..

IMHO, all sizes are lovely in their own ways, you just have to pick the one that fits your lifestyle... for me, I would love to have one for each size :P

Hi all,
I am tornnnnnn, after a long journey of searching the reissuesss finally i got it, not one but TWOOOO.
i just got a NEW 2007 chanel reissue in black size 226 last week for a very expensive price, then suddenly my friend is selling her in a reasonable good price a 2005 reissue in black size 227. I BOUGHT THEM ALL hiks...

Now the problem is, i am confuse which one to keep and which one to sell? PLease please owners of reissue 226 and 227 please help me.

here are the (+ )and (- )of 226 and 227

(+) of 226
1. its NEW so i will love it a bit more than the 2nd hand ones
2. its more elegant and can be a day bag and evening bag

(+) of 227
1. my sisters and my bf told me that this one looks nicer on me
2. i love the leather more... i think people that have 2005 reissues and 2007 can feel the difference in e leather
3. i feel that i am part of a history *stupid me* coz of the 2005 stamp inside hahahaha (anybody else feels this way?)

(-) of 227
1. its used...very good condition but i cannot lie to myself that its still 2nd hand
2. it feels more like a day bag, i mean we can use it for evening but not as nice as 226 at evenings but anyway i feel that when im getting older, my bags r getting bigger

oh btw my height is 153cm and my age is 26 just in case u guys r wondering.
i wish i have all the money in the world so i can keep these 2 bags *daydream*

btw anybody knows how to get the bordeaux 2.55 in distress lambskin? from what season was it?

thx a lot people for your time =) feel free to comment

*damsel in distresss*