Reissue 226 and Classic flap m/l, which hardware?

Which combo?

• Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

• Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

swtvt712

Nov 15, 2013
Eventually I would like to get a reissue 226 in black calfskin and classic m/l flap in black lambskin. Both would be for evening use. I can't decide on which hardware for each. Honestly, I prefer the GHW in both styles, but reasoned that I need both because I would get SHW in one style and GHW in the other. Which combo do you prefer best?

Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

or

Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Thanks!

I have both but they are both ghw. And they look different to me.

Eventually I would like to get a reissue 226 in black calfskin and classic m/l flap in black lambskin. Both would be for evening use. I can't decide on which hardware for each. Honestly, I prefer the GHW in both styles, but reasoned that I need both because I would get SHW in one style and GHW in the other. Which combo do you prefer best?

Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

or

Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Thanks!

i had the sames thoughts like you when i got my bags. i super love the black distressed calf reissue with gold. in my opinion, i think the reissue looks the finest in this combination so i got that while i got the black lambskin classic flap with silver. no regrets and i am enjoying both additions to my wardrobe. good luck and have fun shopping!

Black Lamb belongs with gold and the Black with RHW reissue is cool & edgy, so if you really want to split HW options and not go for them both in GHW my vote is for CF with GHW and Reissue with RHW.