Reissue 226 and Classic flap m/l, which hardware?

Which combo?

• Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

• Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

swtvt712

Nov 15, 2013
Eventually I would like to get a reissue 226 in black calfskin and classic m/l flap in black lambskin. Both would be for evening use. I can't decide on which hardware for each. Honestly, I prefer the GHW in both styles, but reasoned that I need both because I would get SHW in one style and GHW in the other. Which combo do you prefer best?

Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

or

Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Thanks!

swtlove

Feb 13, 2012
I have both but they are both ghw. And they look different to me.

Eventually I would like to get a reissue 226 in black calfskin and classic m/l flap in black lambskin. Both would be for evening use. I can't decide on which hardware for each. Honestly, I prefer the GHW in both styles, but reasoned that I need both because I would get SHW in one style and GHW in the other. Which combo do you prefer best?

Reissue 226 black with GHW + CF m/l with SHW

or

Reissue 226 black with SHW + CF m/l with GHW

Thanks!

bag heaven

bag obsessed
May 25, 2013
Europe
i had the sames thoughts like you when i got my bags. i super love the black distressed calf reissue with gold. in my opinion, i think the reissue looks the finest in this combination so i got that while i got the black lambskin classic flap with silver. no regrets and i am enjoying both additions to my wardrobe. good luck and have fun shopping!

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
Black Lamb belongs with gold and the Black with RHW reissue is cool & edgy, so if you really want to split HW options and not go for them both in GHW my vote is for CF with GHW and Reissue with RHW.

Apr 4, 2013
I have both bags and in my opinion I love ghw! Classy and elegant. Gold I feel can be dressy and casual depending what you wear:smile:) hope that helps