Reissue 225 or Chanel medium flap?

If you love Chanel, you will probably end up with both, like many of us here. I use my 2.55 reissues more often because they are so carefree but the classic flap is also very pretty with the puffy quilts. That is why I have both. Hehee.

Reactions: ittybitty
View attachment 3545140 View attachment 3545141
My 255 modeling shots if they're helpful hehe I'm also 5'1. Anyways, I vote for reissue! I don't have the classic flap but I much prefer the look of the reissue nowadays. I just love the history of it and how understated it is! I live in a city where I see classic flaps literally everywhere so my reissue feels more special:heart:

Seeing your pics is making me really want a 225!!! Love [emoji7]

Just came from Paris with my new Reissue 225 and I am soooo happy about that.
This summer I bought A beautiful M/L flap. I liked it a lot but... in the end I think that I bought it mostly because it was a "classic flap" and kind of "must have". I really liked the bag but it wasn't my style. So I sold the bag and went to Paris to buy smth instead. The Reissue was a perfect match. No regrets at all. It is so easy to wear and style it

Reactions: lovieluvslux
Sajonara I have to agree about the classic flap. I'm still 100% glad I purchased classic first - a single flap jumbo. I currently own qty. 2 reissues and I like them b/c they are understated. With that said, I wouldn't mind getting a mini quilted for my collection.