Reissue 225 or Chanel medium flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you love Chanel, you will probably end up with both, like many of us here. I use my 2.55 reissues more often because they are so carefree but the classic flap is also very pretty with the puffy quilts. That is why I have both. Hehee.

ittybitty likes this.
  2. Seeing your pics is making me really want a 225!!! Love [emoji7]

3. Just came from Paris with my new Reissue 225 and I am soooo happy about that.
    This summer I bought A beautiful M/L flap. I liked it a lot but... in the end I think that I bought it mostly because it was a "classic flap" and kind of "must have". I really liked the bag but it wasn't my style. So I sold the bag and went to Paris to buy smth instead. The Reissue was a perfect match. No regrets at all. It is so easy to wear and style it

lovieluvslux likes this.
  4. Photos from Rue Cambon store. I am 5.7

Attached Files:

OneMoreDay and yinnie like this.
  5. And wearing my parka

Attached Files:

6. Sajonara I have to agree about the classic flap. I'm still 100% glad I purchased classic first - a single flap jumbo. I currently own qty. 2 reissues and I like them b/c they are understated. With that said, I wouldn't mind getting a mini quilted for my collection.

7. Omg I love that reissue on you! Do you happen to know what type of leather the bag is made from? I’m not a fan of the aged calfskin