Reissue 225 - Instant reveal and what fits inside!

Congratulation on your beautiful 225!!! Best choice!!! :tup: I love 225 size is the best in reissues as well and We're bag twin Yay! ;)
actually i purchased it last week but had to return it for exchange since there were loose thread on the stitches! :faint:
I heard 226 is popular size and 225 is hard to come by. My SA is transferring new one right now and hope next one has no issue and beautiful one as yours! :smile:

Reactions: Jessie386
Congratulations! What a gorgeous bag and thank you for the photos. The 2.55 reissue 225 is the bag I want next! If only the prices went down....

I'm still kicking myself for having waited this long. Hope you get yours soon! The reissue in size 255 is just perfect!! ;)

Thank you so much for the info!!! What a beautiful piece! Congrats again!

No problem. Thank you for sharing in my excitement!!

It is beautiful!

I am going to purchase my first Chanel soon.. I thought I'd buy a m/l shw flap but I am really thinking of getting a 225 with ghw instead it is truly beautiful

Thanks! I was torn between the reissue or the classic m/l. I am super happy with my decision because of the cross body option with the reissue. Also because it's really worry free calf leather.

Congratulation on your beautiful 225!!! Best choice!!! :tup: I love 225 size is the best in reissues as well and We're bag twin Yay! ;)
actually i purchased it last week but had to return it for exchange since there were loose thread on the stitches! :faint:
I heard 226 is popular size and 225 is hard to come by. My SA is transferring new one right now and hope next one has no issue and beautiful one as yours! :smile:

Oh no! I just read your thread about the loose stitching :sad: . Hope it works out and your next one is perfect!

I hear you on the pricing! DH has been very supportive of me getting the few I want now before another price jump, but I think I may be done after the mini preorder I have. The classics are just ridiculously expensive and I cannot justify more. This is why I spent so much time trying to decide what is most functional for me since I don't see many more Chanels in my future.

Here are some mod shots. Hope this helps!!

You looked GREAT with it! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

Hi I am told that the reissues in 225 size don't come in silver or ruthenium hardware? Is this true for the U.S.? Does anyone have or seen one in other than gold hardware? Thx!

Hi I am told that the reissues in 225 size don't come in silver or ruthenium hardware? Is this true for the U.S.? Does anyone have or seen one in other than gold hardware? Thx!

Depends on the season. I have 225s in both silver and ruthenium hardware from past seasons and I'm from the U.S. I'm not up to date on current and upcoming inventories however so someone else can advise you on whether 225 is currently available with these hardware options right now/soon.

Stunning! Good to know that a 225 fits so much as I only owe 226s. However, black reissue with GHW is hands down my most favorite Chanel. Your's is beautiful!

At long last and lusting from other pics on this forum, I finally have one of my own. Reissue in black aged calf with GHW, size 225 :hbeat:

She fits so much and can be worn cross body, which is a must for me these days! Thank you for all the info on this forum, which helped me solidify how much of a classic and functional piece this is. I poured over so many threads and pictures of what can fit, so I figured I can put it all in one in case someone else needs a quick reference.

I usually carry the following:
1) iPhone 6
2) iPhone 6+ (yes, I do have to carry two phones for work :P)
3) card case in lieu of a wallet
4) car key fob and house key
5) lipstick
6) umbrella or sunnies - pics will show that a compact umbrella fits, or if there is no rain, you can place your sunnies on top.

As you can see, everything fits comfortably. In fact there is room for other stuff but I just don't have anything else to stuff in there! I am thoroughly amazed at how much fits, while still being compact enough as a crossbody. I am loving it!!! :yahoo:
Congrats! It's so stunning, and thanks for all the reference pics. I want a 226 but it's good to know that the 225 can fit so much!

Could you pls share a picture of how this bag is holding up till today? Thanks so much!!!!

Reactions: sinny1
Beautiful! 225 is my favourite reissue size. I want a 226 for work/larger days at some stage, but the 225 was my first classic purchase and had me at first look. Enjoy this!

Such a gorgeous bag. After much debate regarding styles (boy vs classic flap vs reissue) I’ve decided on reissue for my first Chanel. I am torn between 225 and 226. If anyone has advice or opinions I would love to hear!

Such a gorgeous bag. After much debate regarding styles (boy vs classic flap vs reissue) I’ve decided on reissue for my first Chanel. I am torn between 225 and 226. If anyone has advice or opinions I would love to hear!
Sorry for the late reply. Just stumbled onto this thread. I tried on both and felt the 225 looked better and more elegant on me than the 226. I had 2 diff SA’s from different boutiques think the same also. But in saying that, everyone’s body is different of course. Also, when the 226 is worn cross body, the bag protrudes a bit and more likely to brush against rough surfaces etc. But if you are not planning to wear it this way then you don’t have to be too concerned at all. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jbags07
Sorry for the late reply. Just stumbled onto this thread. I tried on both and felt the 225 looked better and more elegant on me than the 226. I had 2 diff SA’s from different boutiques think the same also. But in saying that, everyone’s body is different of course. Also, when the 226 is worn cross body, the bag protrudes a bit and more likely to brush against rough surfaces etc. But if you are not planning to wear it this way then you don’t have to be too concerned at all. Hope this helps.
Hi! No problem :smile:. I actually went ahead with the 226. I do love it, but I am not able to wear it crossbody. And I do want to get a medium classic flap at some point, so I think the 225 would have been a better choice! But it works for now :smile:

Reactions: rock chic
Hi! No problem :smile:. I actually went ahead with the 226. I do love it, but I am not able to wear it crossbody. And I do want to get a medium classic flap at some point, so I think the 225 would have been a better choice! But it works for now :smile:
I’m glad to hear you are enjoying your bag. Which combo did you get in the end? :smile:

Reactions: jbags07