Reissue 225 - Instant reveal and what fits inside!

I hear you on the pricing! DH has been very supportive of me getting the few I want now before another price jump, but I think I may be done after the mini preorder I have. The classics are just ridiculously expensive and I cannot justify more. This is why I spent so much time trying to decide what is most functional for me since I don't see many more Chanels in my future.

Here are some mod shots. Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the pics :smile: 225 size is perfect!

I hear you on the pricing! DH has been very supportive of me getting the few I want now before another price jump, but I think I may be done after the mini preorder I have. The classics are just ridiculously expensive and I cannot justify more. This is why I spent so much time trying to decide what is most functional for me since I don't see many more Chanels in my future.

Here are some mod shots. Hope this helps!!

Thank you for posting the fabulous modeling picture!!! Drooling!!!! May I ask how tall you are? 225 looks perfect on you! :biggrin:

gorgeous bag ... congrats

p/s: i have noticed that june is basically a reissue months as i've seen so many reissue reveals lately :biggrin::graucho::woohoo:

Siblings on the bag. I absolutely love my Bronze Reissue 225. It truly is an HG...I've used it with jeans and dresses/heals. It matches everything and fits a lot. I also have a card case similar to yours, but gold instead.

Congrats on your bag!