Reissue 224 for a Boy?

I went to try on the Chanel boy in a small today and I am absolutely in love with it. I don't have enough funds for it right now but I was thinking if I should sell my Chanel reissue 224 for the boy?

I have a reissue in a black but I want the boy in a black too so there's no point having two small black Chanels. I know the reissue cost more than the boy and it's probably more rare but what should I do?

Should I sell my 224 for the boy? I also love my 224 and I do use it quite often but there is something so special about the boy.

I don't think you should sell it since you still love it. you're never going to get it for the price you paid since it goes up every year. the boy style seems like it'll be around for a while so just be patient and save

Hmm i love both reissue and boy :smile: i would save up some money to get the boy but not by selling the reissue! I think it's too valuable and hard to find i you sell it. Besides as you said, you use the reissue a lot. If you get the boy, make sure the space is enough or at least the same size to fit your daily stuffs. You dont want to end up realizing you still need your old bag :smile: