Reissue 2.55 - Navy Patent or Black (with Gold hw)?

annieg

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Hi I need some help here which chanel to get. My chanel collection currently consist of the 1) 2.55 reissue in Bronze with silver hw, 2) Classic flap in Beige with gold hw, 3) Black patent (tote) with silver hw. I love the vintage look of the black distressed leather with gold hw and its more of a classic. But the new navy patent is such a lovely color! Need you ladies to offer some advice.

Tough choice! Cuz u dun have black flap bag yet... but I agree the navy blue is a great color...

I think if I were you, I would get the navy blue now and black later on... cuz black is more classic and easier to find than color flap. HTH & GL! ;)

Personally, because I don't have a black purse, I would get black w/ gold HW. But Navy & gold HW just sounds so.... dreamy :drool:

And because you already have a black bag......... Depends though. I, personally, only get gold HW. But you already have a black bag. And navy with gold hw sounds so pretty!

Ladies, thank you for the advice. The navy patent is with silver HW. Thats what i see in my stores. I dont know if there is navy patent with gold HW this season. Tough choice..

are you ok with patent leather? i know fingerprints are easily visible on it but if that's not a concern, i think the navy patent leather for right now since black is a staple color. gl with your decision.

Can I tempt you with the navy???lol

IMG_2142.jpg

Its really easy to take care!

Thanks Ladies. I'm inclined to get the black with ghw. It's such a classic. I can imagine myself carrying it 10 years down the road. Although there's something to buying a bag new for this season vs a classic which had been around. Not sure if you ladies know what I mean...

Black with gold hardware. Unfortunately, if you are in the U.S. Most stores are sold out. I went looking for a 227 and saks, hirsh, nordstrom, and I believe bergdorf is sold out. Good luck finding one! They had a 226 left in saks nyc when I left this evening.

I used one of the SAs in neiman marcus and she said she could get me a black 227 with gold hw. So I'm likely to get this. Can I confirm with you ladies that the price for this is us$3600?