Reissue 2.55 - Navy Patent or Black (with Gold hw)?

annieg

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Hi I need some help here which chanel to get. My chanel collection currently consist of the 1) 2.55 reissue in Bronze with silver hw, 2) Classic flap in Beige with gold hw, 3) Black patent (tote) with silver hw. I love the vintage look of the black distressed leather with gold hw and its more of a classic. But the new navy patent is such a lovely color! Need you ladies to offer some advice.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
Tough choice! Cuz u dun have black flap bag yet... but I agree the navy blue is a great color...

I think if I were you, I would get the navy blue now and black later on... cuz black is more classic and easier to find than color flap. HTH & GL! ;)

May 18, 2008
Personally, because I don't have a black purse, I would get black w/ gold HW. But Navy & gold HW just sounds so.... dreamy :drool:

And because you already have a black bag......... Depends though. I, personally, only get gold HW. But you already have a black bag. And navy with gold hw sounds so pretty!

daluu

Oct 20, 2007
are you ok with patent leather? i know fingerprints are easily visible on it but if that's not a concern, i think the navy patent leather for right now since black is a staple color. gl with your decision.

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Can I tempt you with the navy???lol

IMG_2142.jpg

Its really easy to take care!

annieg

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Thanks Ladies. I'm inclined to get the black with ghw. It's such a classic. I can imagine myself carrying it 10 years down the road. Although there's something to buying a bag new for this season vs a classic which had been around. Not sure if you ladies know what I mean...