Reissue 06' is here!!!

Its gorgeous. I have it in black and gray. Im just kind of dissapointed they redid it. They made it sound like it was going to be so limited. I would have waited on one of my reissues had I known they were going to come out with it the following year.:shocked: SO much for limited. Oh well, the bronze does sound nice!

snowwhite said:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! WOW!!! :love:

I've never seen one a Chanel re-issue in real life. I can't even imagine how gorgeous it must be!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Snow white it is soooo much more beautiful in real life than pictures make it seem...and it feels really good;really special too!!!

Savannah wonderful:love: bag again!!!

I love it! Do you know, it is NOT going to be available in Asia at all this year because they already sold last year's reissue as "limited", and so they don't want those buyers to feel cheated. It's so sick. I wanted to pick one up in Singapore, but its not going to be available. I was in Bangkok and they don't have it too. I called Hong Kong and its the same thing. That's when I found out what I did from the SA in Singapore.

Sweetea said:
Congrats Savannah! What a gorgeous bag! :heart: :heart: You will love this bag!

I have the grey one and I adore mine.

Oh I wonder if there is a price different between the original reissue and the new reissue? :hrmm:

the price is the same as the original.