Reiss Skirt for $15

ShkBass

Just another member
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
UK
it's a nice skirt & a good price, I just wish it was a different color, darn.

nycgirl191

Jun 3, 2008
NYC
Ooh, I would be tempted to get this and re-dye it myself. I'm considering dying a few of my bridesmaid dresses. Has anyone used i-Dye?

Oct 13, 2010
Wonderland
I don't think this was posted yet. Usually Reiss Skirts are over $150 so I think this is a typo. I ordered it yesterday and it was shipped today!!! :yahoo:
$15 shipping is a killer but Reiss Skirt for $15 is definitely a bargain!!! =)

http://www.reissonline.com/us/shop/womens/casual_skirts/pinkie/jade/
thanks for the post:P It's a cute skirt and I just placed an order too. wondering how long it will take for them to realize the typo...anyways hopefully they will honor the price and not cancel my order.

nymphette

Sep 4, 2008
maybe depending on where u live but according to the post above you, ordered last night and is shipped already ! looks like it'll be shipped next day

too bad i can't fit their smallest size :[ even with the 15$ shipping it seems like SUCH a steal ~! all their other skirts even on sale is over 100 $

htl88

Crystal
Jun 4, 2009
Sunny state
Thanks OP....That is such a good deal...I just ordered one. My first time trying this brand..The skirt is so beautiful ....For that kind of price and quality, I have to get it.

kimmie34

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
New York, NY
i ordered mine on Tuesday.. was shipped on Wed and got mine today (thurs)
I actually really like the skirt.. i think it will be perfect for the Holiday Party!! =)

meep!

May 25, 2010
oh lucky!!! we should all order one under one shipping and then ship it out to each other, haha. i still can't justify the $15 shipping >_<