Reinventing the Heel from Origins

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
For years I have had thick, peeling callouses on my heels that made me self-conscious wearing sandals or going barefoot. Even living in a high humidity locale hasn't changed this condition.

My dil loves Origins products and gave me a tube of Reinventing the Heel. It's just about perfect. It repairs and moisturizes so quickly (usually within a day!) that it's almost magic. There's a medicinal odor when it comes out of the tube but it doesn't linger so you won't smell funny after a short time. A little goes a long way so a tube will last a long time. It's $25 for 5 oz. Believe me, you won't need much.

My only complaint is that it's so thick it's hard to squeeze out of the tube. They should probably package it in a jar. However, I'm so thrilled to have finally found something that works on that tough heel skin.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
Thanks for the review, I have been having issues with my heels too recently I will give this one a try!