Rehomed Reveal!

Euclase

O.G.
Nov 3, 2011
As some of you know, I lusted after the Dark Barolo Medium Cervo Loop that @muchstuff collected.
Well one thing led to another, we got to messaging, and now... she's mine, and I love her so much! :love: The Loop that is, not muchstuff herself, although muchstuff *is* pretty amazing!:hugs:

Anyway, below for color reference are the three medium Loops I currently have. (Somehow the pics got rotated during upload.) I tinkered with the lighting and lineup to try to capture how Dark Barolo is such a chameleon color, but it was tricky. DB is in the back on the upper (sunlight) pic, and in the front in the lower (lamplight) pic. Sometimes DB is purple, sometimes chocolatey, but always she's fabulous!

But now the plot thickens. I feel like I should tell y'all that I shall probably bid adieu to the Dark Cement Loop (revealed over in this thread), i.e. the bag in the middle of both of these pics. I thought I'd want Dark Cement for warm-weather sneaker/sandal outfits, but when I took her out for her inaugural spin the other day, I realized that I prefer this particular hobo style for when I'm in cozy outfits instead. (Does that even make sense to anyone else??) As much as I like her, I don't think I'd wear her enough to feel good about keeping her.

tempImageT5ajFH.png

tempImageYUYHUP.png

As some of you know, I lusted after the Dark Barolo Medium Cervo Loop that @muchstuff collected.
Well one thing led to another, we got to messaging, and now... she's mine, and I love her so much! :love: The Loop that is, not muchstuff herself, although muchstuff *is* pretty amazing!:hugs:

Anyway, below for color reference are the three medium Loops I currently have. (Somehow the pics got rotated during upload.) I tinkered with the lighting and lineup to try to capture how Dark Barolo is such a chameleon color, but it was tricky. DB is in the back on the upper (sunlight) pic, and in the front in the lower (lamplight) pic. Sometimes DB is purple, sometimes chocolatey, but always she's fabulous!

But now the plot thickens. I feel like I should tell y'all that I shall probably bid adieu to the Dark Cement Loop (revealed over in this thread), i.e. the bag in the middle of both of these pics. I thought I'd want Dark Cement for warm-weather sneaker/sandal outfits, but when I took her out for her inaugural spin the other day, I realized that I prefer this particular hobo style for when I'm in cozy outfits instead. (Does that even make sense to anyone else??) As much as I like her, I don't think I'd wear her enough to feel good about keeping her.

View attachment 5014477

View attachment 5014478
They look happy together. :hugs: Dark cement won't work with any of your fall/winter clothing?

Reactions: Euclase

View attachment 5014477

View attachment 5014478
First of all, congrats on your new ‘family‘ member!

I understand about ‘cozy outfit bags’, and the medium Cervo shoulder bag is definitely that. I think that’s why I no longer have any, and I had a couple of crazy good color combos, too. I hate to say it... but it’s a bag that looks better than it wears, in my opinion. I have a cozy outfit bag in the Cervo Hobo, and that’s good enough for me. Although ... I am jonesing after a large flap satchel (aka messenger) bag right now and I need that like I need a hole in the head. There’s an acre of leather in that baby, as I believe @Nibb and @muchstuff can tell you.

Reactions: Nibb
They look happy together. :hugs: Dark cement won't work with any of your fall/winter clothing?
*sigh* It's hard to explain. The DC color certainly wouldn't clash with any of my clothing, but when I was out shopping with her on that sunny day, I felt like she was too visually hefty against my outfit, given the size and the lighter color. I feel like the Nero and DB colors, even though they are the same dimensions, looked more elegant against my diminutive 5'3" frame. :whut:

In other words, what I think I'd enjoy more would be a taupe/greige bag, but in a Baby Olimpia size. Which reminds me that I have a Quetsche Chain Knot that I can't wait to wear to a restaurant, hopefully soonish! :graucho:

Reactions: muchstuff
*sigh* It's hard to explain. The DC color certainly wouldn't clash with any of my clothing, but when I was out shopping with her on that sunny day, I felt like she was too visually hefty against my outfit, given the size and the lighter color. I feel like the Nero and DB colors, even though they are the same dimensions, looked more elegant against my diminutive 5'3" frame. :whut:

In other words, what I think I'd enjoy more would be a taupe/greige bag, but in a Baby Olimpia size. Which reminds me that I have a Quetsche Chain Knot that I can't wait to wear to a restaurant, hopefully soonish! :graucho:
Makes sense to me. Colour can make a big difference.

Reactions: jbags07 and Euclase
First of all, congrats on your new ‘family‘ member!

I understand about ‘cozy outfit bags’, and the medium Cervo shoulder bag is definitely that. I think that’s why I no longer have any, and I had a couple of crazy good color combos, too. I hate to say it... but it’s a bag that looks better than it wears, in my opinion. I have a cozy outfit bag in the Cervo Hobo, and that’s good enough for me. Although ... I am jonesing after a large flap satchel (aka messenger) bag right now and I need that like I need a hole in the head. There’s an acre of leather in that baby, as I believe @Nibb and @muchstuff can tell you.

Oh good, thanks! I'm glad you understand my weird cozy outfit thing! :lol: As for the Messenger, I think I know the bag you're referring to... the one with curvy gathered sides and a big intrecciato flap covering the front? I love the look of that bag. How I wish BV would have made it in a Nodini size! I'd be all over it.

• Love
Reactions: indiaink

View attachment 5014477

View attachment 5014478
Congratulations, it’s a beautiful bag!

Reactions: Euclase