Regular Zipped Bays Seasonal?

1. I’m relatively new to Mulberry, but have fallen in love with the zipper Bays as my end all be all perfect work/every day bag.

I’m having trouble finding the “regular” size (no small/mini qualifier in title) online anymore though, only seeing small sizes which will not fit my company issued 13” laptop, which I am unfortunately stuck with for a while. All the larger ones are sold out.

Does anyone know if the regular size is seasonal or temporary? Or can I expect a restock? I’d be looking for just the black color.

Thanks so much!

2. I believe the regular size went in the sale with almost 50% off. There seems to be some left online but not in black (https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/zipped-bayswater/zipped-bayswater-oxblood-natural-grain-leather). I don't know whether this means they are stopping production of them or not? (I'm also relatively new to Mulberry)

Although the 'small' zipped bays, definitely isn't 'small'. This video shows you how much you can actually fit in, and she mentions she can also fit in her 13" Macbook in ().

3. Thanks!! :biggrin: