Regular sized MA bag in berry or eggplant? how about burgandy?

Heidi Sr.

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
Im selling one of my Mam's to fund a regular sized MA bag. I already have tangy, light grey and stonewashed blue MAM's.

I really want a Berry or Eggplant MA, besides ebay, are there any online stores that I can stalk to find these colors?

I do like the Burgandy color as well, does anyone have this color in a MA? Id love to see IRL pics! Hows the leather on this? Glazed or matte?
TIA!

Berry & Eggplant are old school colors & very htf........i know there was a berry mab on ebay not too long ago, but i think it sold. as for burgandy, although i don't own this color, i think it would be an excellent replacement for the other colors. good luck on finding you bag!!!!

I think Plum looks a lot like Berry in some pics I've seen. Everybody seems to rave about the Burgundy though. Barring Eggplant or Berry showing up on ebay, etc., I think one of those could be a good alternative.

THanks! I passed on an Eggplant MA at nordies the year it came out, and it was on sale for $299...go ahead and slap me, I deserve it!LOL
I did see that berry one on Ebay, but Eggplant is my HG.

Plum! I forgot about that color, I will have to check that color out as well.