Regular Oak Alexa - where art thou?

emmaetoile

Apr 28, 2008
I realise they're now more rare than hen's teeth, but if anyone spies any Regular Oak Alexas anywhere PLEASE post a message on here. I'm checking MW like a hawk and all the stores seem to have closed their waitlists... if anyone has any bright ideas or wants to sell theirs (!!) please let me know!!

Thank you :smile:

I finally managed to snag one on the Harrod's website. I kept the product page open in its own window for about a week until it popped up. La Garconne is still taking preorders for the Regular sized and I'm about to cancel mine, so that might get you further up the list.

It looks like most shops are backordered and aren't expecting more till late April or even May.

You could try phone Brown Thomas or House of Fraser in Dublin, Ireland. Not sure if they do postal orders but reg. oak Alexa was in stock recently in these stores.

I expect Oak Alexa to be around for a long time though so I'm sure you'll get your hands on one soon!

Good luck with the chase.

im going into manchester later i think so will let you know if anything is about king street are getting a delivery this morning but will not know whats in it till after lunch. fingers crossed for you..

There was one in Birmingham Bullring Selfridges on Saturday but I think it was sold whilst I was there. Not sure though.
Slowly but surely they are being restocked but snapped up. You just need to be patient, vigilant and LUCKY!! :beach:

Good news - I managed to track down the elusive Oak Alexa at John Lewis Brent Cross! However, if anyone is looking, John Lewis High Wycombe had one on hold for me until about 3pm this afternoon and will mail order - tel 01494 462666. Product code is 40625530. Will also post this on shopping subforum.

I realise I've spoiled my own reveal now, but hopefully someone will find the above info useful! Thanks all for the help :smile: