Regular Lily VS Mini Alexa

wadaiko

O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
Hello ladies,

I am thinking about a new bag and I am looking at the regular Lily. I am wondering if it holds exactly the same as the mini Alexa? Than I would have like two bags which fit the same amound of stuff. I like crossbody bags. But The regular Lily seems more versatile, you can also use it as a shoulder bag.
Any thoughts? :smile:

I agree with Scrapsy, the mini Alexa can hold slightly more - and can be hand held or worn cross body with a decent length strap - the Lily sits too high on me cross body (I'm 5'8") and I wouldn't want to load one up too much as I don't like the chain strap digging into my shoulders.

For me the Lily is more of a smart bag, Alexa more casual - but many far more stylish ladies here on TPF use the Lily as an everyday bag!

Hello ladies,

I am thinking about a new bag and I am looking at the regular Lily. I am wondering if it holds exactly the same as the mini Alexa? Than I would have like two bags which fit the same amound of stuff. I like crossbody bags. But The regular Lily seems more versatile, you can also use it as a shoulder bag.
Any thoughts? :smile:

I have the reg Alexa and wear it as a shoulder bag (just like you can with the Lily), by doubling over the strap; there's a video on YouTube that shows you how to double the strap over so it can be worn at a much shorter length. I'm guessing you could do the same with the mini x

I have the reg Alexa and wear it as a shoulder bag (just like you can with the Lily), by doubling over the strap; there's a video on YouTube that shows you how to double the strap over so it can be worn at a much shorter length. I'm guessing you could do the same with the mini x

I tried that with the mini Alexa, but the strap is wider than the d ring. I can try it for the reg. Great idea.

Ooh maybe I can try the Lily, can purchase it online. It seems to such a nice grab and go bag.
But I already ordered a poppy Bayswater clutch, which arrives tomorrow. If I order it today, then it will arrive next week and then I can decide which one to keep?

I tried that with the mini Alexa, but the strap is wider than the d ring. I can try it for the reg. Great idea.

Ooh maybe I can try the Lily, can purchase it online. It seems to such a nice grab and go bag.
But I already ordered a poppy Bayswater clutch, which arrives tomorrow. If I order it today, then it will arrive next week and then I can decide which one to keep?

Oh yes definitely get the Lily too, I love mine, I think with the Lily it's still small enough to be a cute evening/outing bag (which is the same benefit of the Bays clutch) but you can fit more in easily than you can the clutch, (I have the mini and a regular). You'll want to get a little purse though for using a Lily, a long/continental wallet takes up too much space x

I agree with Scrapsy, the mini Alexa can hold slightly more - and can be hand held or worn cross body with a decent length strap - the Lily sits too high on me cross body (I'm 5'8") and I wouldn't want to load one up too much as I don't like the chain strap digging into my shoulders.

For me the Lily is more of a smart bag, Alexa more casual - but many far more stylish ladies here on TPF use the Lily as an everyday bag!

Defo agree with skater & scrapsy...