Regular Ergo Pleated Frame Leather Satchel off website

Carley - I work at the Stonebriar Center store in Frisco - we had a few brown leather pleated satchels when I left there on Sunday - but I don't work until tomorrow night - doing the floorset.
I might call Friday and see. I could go to Frisco instead of Arlington.
I noticed they have the satchel mahogny satchel back on the website.
Thanks,
Carley

I would call the store and plead with them that it is a bag you've been dying for. Ask them if you can please use the PCE card. I did that and she asked her manager. I told her that it was my HG bag and she said "Holy Grail, got it!" So, when she got back she said her manager said yes. I just explained that it was sold out everywhere and that I really really really wanted it. They took the UPC code on the PCE invite and applied the discount. I think they are hesitant because ppl might not have been invited, but being I had the code they knew I was for real. Plus I said I would mail it to them. They said I didn't need to because of the UPC, but I wanted to stress that I really received one, which I did.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. I know the Scottsdale store honored the phone order with the PCE discount for me :smile: It's worth a try. Plus they gave me free shipping. It was $367 total with tax :yahoo: I guess what I am saying is that you don't have to call a local store. Try calling one that's far away and being that you obviously can't get all the way there and they know that most are sold out, they'll probably say ok.
Handbag Ashley, Thanks! I going to call and also I noticed the satchel is back on the website. :tup:

I emailed JAX to see where they were available because my two local stores didn't have them in burnt orange. JAX replied with the only three stores that had them in burnt orange.

Someone else was saying on the forum that they make only a certain few and when they see a demand will make more of that item. I think it was taken off the website because they were down in limited stock and now they have replenished them.

Good to know though!