Regretted selling eva after buying favourite mm

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All
Back again ...
Has the title says as anyone regretting selling there eva after owning the favourite mm in the same print?

I already own a favourite mm in DA and know I love the style and size. I also own a eva but have just purchased and waiting for a favourite mm DE to arrive.im not sure I can justifity having a favourite mm and eva in the same print.......
I've obviously used the eva loads but feel the favourite mm with take its place as you can fit that bit extra in.

As any one regretted doing this?

I guess I'm asking as I know the eva is discounted now so it would not be easy to replace the eva if I changed my mind.

Hi All
Back again ...
Has the title says as anyone regretting selling there eva after owning the favourite mm in the same print?

I already own a favourite mm in DA and know I love the style and size. I also own a eva but have just purchased and waiting for a favourite mm DE to arrive.im not sure I can justifity having a favourite mm and eva in the same print.......
I've obviously used the eva loads but feel the favourite mm with take its place as you can fit that bit extra in.

As any one regretted doing this?

I guess I'm asking as I know the eva is discounted now so it would not be easy to replace the eva if I changed my mind.
i have not sold my eva but i definitely prefer it to the favorite, which i also own and might sell. i use the eva so much more because i like a zip closure so much more than the magnetic flap. having said that, i would think that you would be able to find preloved eva's out there but have not personally checked for them. if you have both and don't use eva, i guess that should tell you something, but for me it is actually the opposite. best of luck : )

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I sold my Eva without knowing it has been discontinued. No regrets though, because price of almost all discontinued pieces will drop a lot after a while, so I'm glad I sold it at the right time :smile:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Well I currently do use my Eva all the time at the moment .
My favourite mm is in DA so only get it out in spring/summer but my Eva is DE so use it all year ,on holiday and days out. I'm thinking this could change once my favourite mm I DE arrives.

Well I currently do use my Eva all the time at the moment .
My favourite mm is in DA so only get it out in spring/summer but my Eva is DE so use it all year ,on holiday and days out. I'm thinking this could change once my favourite mm I DE arrives.

My I ask why did you choose MM vs PM? Because I'm debating one in these two sizes (that if it is confirmed the favorite isn't going to be discontinued too )

I bought and then quickly sold a DA favorite and recently purchased the Eva Monogram. I much prefer the Eva. The strap drop is much better on my frame and I like the zip closure. The magnetic flap just wasn't very secure on the Favorite, and I often had my things fall out when I set it down or threw it in my passenger seat. Add in the color transfer on the DA and selling the favorite was an easy choice for me.