Regrets??

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Have you ever regretted NOT getting a bag? If so, what is the bag that you regret not buying?

Mine is a Bleecker Felicia XL Slim Duffle that I seen back in July at the outlet on sale for around $298.
I actually posted here because I loved the bag but, I didn't know what the name of it was but, when I asked about it on here, I totally described the bag wrong and said that it had Legacy lining on accident but, of coarse, it had Tattersall lining, not legacy..lol. No wonder nobody on here could tell me what the bag was called. Everyone was giving me the names and pics of legacy bags because I said it had legacy lining but, today, I came across an ebay listing for the bag and found out what it was called and now after seeing the listing, I regret not getting it even more :Push: especially seeing that the listing is for $428 and I could have bought one for $298, ugh, oh well I guess.

Here is the listing for the bag I am talking about, this one is brittish tan, I think the one I seen at the outlet may have been whiskey because it looked darker than this one..

http://cgi.ebay.com/HTF-Coach-Bleec...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ah... there are so many! Let's see... Red Patent Ergo hobo, red embossed leather Hamptons satchel, Zebra stripe Madeline (sold it on ebay. DUMB!)

I'm sure there are several more which is why I'm always combing ebay.

Navy pleated ergo satchel...

I should have gotten the signature stripe convertible bag with my last PCE. I was waiting for a more colorful stripe but like the brown.

I regret not ever being in the right place at the right time to see the clay gigi or the comic key fob at the outlets. Also I would love to have a legacy slim tote that looks like a little Gigi (like the one Donnalynn has) I'm so jealous of that bag.
There has never been anything that I have seen and walked away from then later regretted it though. I always buy what I want when I see it at the outlet! I know that sometimes there are no second chances.

Honestly, it's not getting into Coach sooner for all the bags before so I wouldn't have to stalk the bay. However, I do believe that my wallet is liking that regret of mine.
That's my regret too. So many classic bags, so much time spent scrolling through ebay. I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from it! Thank goodness for the fantastic deals out there, it helps ease the pain. ;)

I too got into Coach recently so I guess I regret lost time...but not the $$ I've saved over the years, lol. Now I'm in a much better place financially and our only debt is limited to our house and cars...no students loans anymore :yahoo:or massive credit card bills like we used to have :woohoo:. Not sure if that would be the case if my Coach addiction had started earlier in life :nogood:

Large Ergo Tote in Natural Vachetta from 2007 that I regret returning to the outlet as my husband said I would never use :mad: It was in PERFECT condition!

2008 Resort Collection Platinum Acoridan Zip Around Wallet that I saw at the outlet and didnt grab! :noggin:

and always many more!!!!

Orange Pleated Capacity Wristlet last month at the Outlet when I was in S.D. I bought a Pool Bleeker Tote which I haven't used yet and am thinking of returning because it has brass hardware. But I bought it because of the size, the price and the gorgeous Tatersall lining. Sigh.

My Outlet just doesn't get that much stuff from the boutiques. :sad: