Regrets??

1. Buying a Seafoam-ish shoulder sig color just because it was on sale. I thought at the time I should experiment with new colors. Dont get me wrong, the light green color is very cute and good for spring/summer but I found it hard to match outfits and therefore I barely used it.

2. Buying the Miranda in Bordeaux (attached). I bought it for much less cuz I was an employee last season but it was really way too heavy and it was essentially a handbag, not for your shoulders (read: not practical). I ended up never using it and I couldnt even fetch a nice price for it on e*bay because ppl weren't willing to pay so much for a bag (retail is $800, i was trying to see if it would sell for about $600). Good news though, I still had my receipt and returned it back to the store a few days ago! =))))

3. I wish I bought more signature stuff in black because I grew quite sick of the khaki sig just recently. Now that i've grown up, i want my sig stuff to be less showy.

4. Getting an accordian zip wallet. I thought I could be all grown up using a long wallet that could fit all my cards and have all my receipts organized but the accordians are really bulky and thick. I had a Chelsea parchment one. I ended up just using a duffle wristlet that also has a zipper compartment where I can put coins in and it works for me fine. I ended up returning this wallet to the store too! Gotta love thier return policy!

PS. i LOVE legacy stripe too! And im so glad i bought the original stripe before it changed! =) Someone asked about how the varigated one looks, it is also attached. See how the lines are not the same thickness anymore?

Attachments

• Miranda.jpg
    Miranda.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Varigated Legacy Stripe.jpg
    Varigated Legacy Stripe.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I regret not visiting the outlets in Florida when I was there last April. I have a tiny amount of regret for buying the Ergo Leather Pleated Capacity Wristlet (#41507) in white. I love the wristlet itself, but I think I would love it more in a different color. The shade of white in the picture is not the same as the shade of white in the wristlet. Also, I regret not getting into Coach sooner, like before they started making bags in China. I would love to be able to buy a Coach handbag that was made in the USA.

Ugh, I hate when they merge threads. I come on thinking "wow, lots of people have replied to this thread". Only to find the stuff I already read.
Oh well, its for the best of the forum:P

One of my biggest regrets is not getting into Coach sooner. I love anything legacy/legacy stripe, and although it's not too hard to come by, It's pricey. I regret that I can't find any good sale prices on legacy striped accessories! I loooveee them! And of course I regret that I wasn't into Coach when I actually could have owned a Rose Ali :crybaby:

2008 Resort Collection Platinum Acoridan Zip Around Wallet that I saw at the outlet and didnt grab! :noggin:

and always many more!!!!

OMG!!!! It was in outlets!!!?!?!?? How much was it going for?? That was my pick from the resort collection too! U know i saw it on ebay a couple months ago and i regret not winning it... i couldnt justifiy that much money on another wallet.. esp when i always think long wallets are too bulky to use. It's like.. i just want it to display it in my collection lol.

This is a pic of Coachfreak's bag, but it is the one that got away!:crybaby:

I supposedly had one put aside waiting for me and when I went into the store someone had put the wrong bag aside. They put the indigo patchwork hobo in the bag. I was so pissed that I didn't shop there for 2 whole months!:P

attachment.php

and I sold it on eBay in the spring. I only carried that bag a handful of times. I was obsessed with it, had to call so many stores to get it, then I didn't even use it.