Regrets

I regret not buying Chanel sooner when the ML flap was around $5k and look at the prices now! Also, regret not buying more caviar mini flaps. Lambskin minis are too delicate and show wear quicker than caviar leather. I own one mini flap in lambskin and it is beautiful but rarely carry it. The fact that I have a small collection helps me get over regret as I really don't need anymore bags.
I have the same regret on CFs and here I am now super late to the game buying them. Ugh!

A couple of months ago I saw a black small gabrielle backpack in my local boutique and LOVED it. Like REALLY loved it. I didn't have the funds to spare at the time to buy it though, so I had to leave it. I still think about that bag and probably will for quite a while!

• Sad
Reactions: BreezyE
A couple of months ago I saw a black small gabrielle backpack in my local boutique and LOVED it. Like REALLY loved it. I didn't have the funds to spare at the time to buy it though, so I had to leave it. I still think about that bag and probably will for quite a while!
I had a similar situation with a bag, but I waited and waited and finally one appeared in perfect condition on resale market for not much markup!

Reactions: glendaPLEASE
My biggest regret was not purchasing the classic medium flap in turquoise from 17C when I was in NYC. At the time, it was $4900 and I had just purchased a bag and didn't want to pay NYC tax rate, which is higher than my state. Looking back, I never forgot about how beautiful this bag was and that I missed out.

I had a similar situation with a bag, but I waited and waited and finally one appeared in perfect condition on resale market for not much markup!
Yea, I see some gabrielle backpacks on the resale markup for less than 4000 sometimes, and they look like they're in pretty good shape. I'm probably going to go that route soon! But I recently bought a new thing from Chanel that's eating up funds for this year ;p

Reactions: Doodles78
My biggest and only regret (thank goodness!) when it comes to Chanel is selling away my reissue 224. Black and GHW. I didn’t like mini bag then.

But some of my Chanel bags made up for it (got them way before these crazy price hike). Medium/jumbo flaps, reissues.

My single flap jumbo of 2009 is still pristine till this day. It was only I think 2700usd!

8884FCBB-ECD0-4088-BD12-50B533962A10.jpeg