Regrets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody here with their first plain Love Bracelet wishing to have the diamond one ? Do you end up selling it and loose money to buy the one you like more? I m feeling so angry thinking sonner or later i have to do this and loose money! I think i did a mistake on my first love...

NurseAnn likes this.
  2. I bought a plain yellow gold Love when I should have bought the six diamond. I later bought the all diamond but never liked how two loves looked stacked so I sold both.
    What about getting the small love with diamonds to stack with it?

Tempo likes this.
  3. Great suggestion!!

4. I own a plain love for over two years and I don’t regret it whatsoever. Since I don’t take it off, it’s a great everyday piece. I actually think I would regret it I bought diamond one since it would be more flashy. I feel very comfortable wearing this everywhere. Plus you can also stack it with a diamond piece on days you want more bling.

papertiger and americanroyal89 like this.
  5. yep, got my first love which is a plain YG, really wish I invested more and got the 4 diamond instead. I don't plan on selling the plain one but I do plan on getting another with 4 diamonds.

Mariajorgensen and Piggy2012 like this.
  6. I bought the plain in 2008. I sold it in 2018 to upgrade to the 4 diamond and 10 diamond (have both). If anything, I miss the plain one.

jax818 likes this.
  7. May I ask why you miss the plain one?

8. My friend went with a plain one and regretted it a few months later. Shes put her plain one away so she can sell it and purchase the 4 diamond one

9. I wore the plain yg one for years & loved it. Nothing beats the diamond ones though. The plain is classic though & iconic. It has been timeless & popular for over 2 decades.

10. I have the Classic YG Love and love how simple, classic, and iconic it is. I don't have any desire for the one with diamonds (and I love diamonds). I wear mine with a diamond tennis bracelet.

americanroyal89 and papertiger like this.
  11. I don't regret my plain YG at all. I love how classic it looks. I had my plain one for about 4 years until I added a thin pave love with it. I feel complete with this set.

Mariajorgensen likes this.
  12. Couple of reasons .... I had it for ten years and never should have sold it given our history together (if that doesn't sound weird), but also, I think it is the most classic and has the most charm.