Regrets - What Was The Bag That Got Away?

Gatsby

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I've had a few:

Chanel Cavier Medium Flap when it was $2200. in 2008 maybe? It seemed high. If I'd only known.

Chanel GST - I came thisclose to getting it but the shoulder strap felt off. Again, if I'd only known how the prices would increase.

Chloe Edith - I loved the Chloe bags that looked handsewn like the Edith but I never got around to getting one and then they were gone.

Mulberry Roxanne - I don't even know if I would carry this style anymore but I wanted one for the longest time.

Givenchy Pandora - black washed leather. I had it and returned it. Kind of regret that one.

Chanel ballet flats in pale pink - I returned these because they seemed expensive but bought several more pairs and never could find the pale pink again.

Anyone else have a regret?

I've had a few:

Chanel Cavier Medium Flap when it was $2200. in 2008 maybe? It seemed high. If I'd only known.

Chanel GST - I came thisclose to getting it but the shoulder strap felt off. Again, if I'd only known how the prices would increase.

Chloe Edith - I loved the Chloe bags that looked handsewn like the Edith but I never got around to getting one and then they were gone.

Mulberry Roxanne - I don't even know if I would carry this style anymore but I wanted one for the longest time.

Givenchy Pandora - black washed leather. I had it and returned it. Kind of regret that one.

Chanel ballet flats in pale pink - I returned these because they seemed expensive but bought several more pairs and never could find the pale pink again.

Anyone else have a regret?

The Chloé Edith was so great a bag! I didn't buy it at the time either .....

My biggest regret is not going for the Mulberry Tillie Satchel in Nightshade when it was on sale - I went for the black drawstring Tillie instead and have not used it much. The satchel would have been more practical. And now they are nowhere to be found... :shucks:

There was a PS1 on sale ( 50 % off) last year. When I decided to buy it... it was too late. The price had gone back to "normal".
I thought I would get one in this summer sales. The brand must be popular in France now because it was impossible to get any form of discount this year!

Givenchy med colorblock Pandora - aubergine/lavender/grey. I bought the med colorblock Pandora in shades of brown which I adore but I truly wanted the aubergine version too - these were pretty scarce.

Lv mirage speedy. I had the last one in the store in my hand and put it back because I came for a wallet that day. Should have waited on the wallet and just bought it.

Bottega Veneta Ottone old Pyramid on ebay. It is a special order so there were no others...I had just way overpaid for an Ottone Sloane which I ended up selling as it was too big...I will never find this bag again :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: