Regrets--The Bags You ALMOST bought --and wish you had

A Herbag Cabas MM in Ebene Barenia and Forest Green Canvas. It was discontinued last year. And to make matters worser still, I passed on it while I was at the Bangkok sale last month! Why? Thought I would only use the larger canvas bag and not the smaller bag, defeating the purpose of having a Herbag. Thud thud(kickin' myself).

32 HAC black Chevre de Coromandel PHW (had it in my hands but I was too new to H to know what I know now):noggin:
35 raisin Birkin (this I would have gotten, but someone beat me to it before I got to the store):cursing:

27cm cognac ostrich Bolide - about a year and a half ago at the tiny Alaska store. The spirit was willing but the wallet was empty. Sigh- I just should have put it on a credit card.

Thank you, WingNut & Gina! :flowers:

Gina, there were two...graphite, & fuchsia. My regret was on the graphite though. To quote crochetbella..."The spirit was willing but the wallet was empty." :P :lol:

And I know I won't enjoy the bag if I buy it on credit...(too guilty)

Thank you, WingNut & Gina! :flowers:

Gina, there were two...graphite, & fuchsia. My regret was on the graphite though. To quote crochetbella..."The spirit was willing but the wallet was empty." :P :lol:

And I know I won't enjoy the bag if I buy it on credit...(too guilty)

Awww...then rest assured it was a good choice for you to not get the bag - it would have brought you anxiety, and you don't want to associate such a gorgeous bag with that! I can definitely see graphite in croc as a must have down the road tho!:graucho: