Regrets on the Nefverfull GM?

I have both the NF and Speedy and love them both, I have been using my NF for about two wks without switching and its my go to bag.
If you don't love it return it for the speedy.
Both are great bag.

No buyers remorse for me!! I have a Mono NF MM and Damier Ebene NF GM and love them both!!! I also own a Mono Speedy 35, if you do not like a little sag in your bags then you will not like the Speedy 35 this bag really sags...which I love!!!

i have a liner for my 35 and i love it b/c i hate sag. NOW on the other hand, i like the sag in the NF. i actually mad a liner to go in it and i think it takes away form the total look. i prfer cinched also with the NF. although i have only played with it in the mirror and havent put anything in it yet. i am awaiting the perfect SLG to go with it. no remorse with this one. although i think i want an azur speedy next to match

If you're worried about it sagging, you can get a base shaper for it. I have to be honest though, I have a neverfull, it's an azur gm, and I only bought it to use at the beach or pool. In my opinion, it's a great tote, but not an everyday bag (if that makes sense). Between the speedy 35 and the neverfull I'd go for the speedy.

I have a Damier Neverfull GM and I haven't regretted it once. I carry it cinched but plan on carrying unchinched as a beach tote this Summer!!:beach:

I had a Mono Neverfull MM and carried it unchinched since I think the MM looks better that way. Good Luck!:flowers:

I've had the Neverfull GM for 7 months now and still love it. I wish they make them in a bigger size because I do put it to use. It may not be the most stylist LV handbag but sure is the most practical/structured one in my opinion. I'm considering the speedy mono 40 but not crazy about the hand held.