Regrets on the Nefverfull GM?

I have the NF GM and I love it. I use a magazine as a baseshaper, that works. But I also have a Speedy 30. So I dont know, take the bag your heart is looking for.

Last edited:
i hv a graffiti GM NF & while i dont use it an ultra lot i still love it. i do also have an azur MM NF which is the best size IMHO. you should try on the MM to see if you like it. also you cant go wrong w/ a speedy 35. i LVoe mine!

NO buyer's remorse here. I just got my Damier NF GM a few weeks ago and I :love: it. I have a base shaper in mine and use it as a workbag. I have absolutely no regrets other than I wish I had bought it sooner.

Swanky: I bought a red one with rounded ends on eBay. It was made to fit inside the Damier NF GM. They come in colors to match the lining of the bag. HTH!

It is perfect because that way the bottom doesn't sag and it looks like a nice, classy tote.

I understand about remorse! Originally, I got the NF in the mono, but couldn't bring myself to wear it after 3 weeks, so I returned it for a NF damier ebene - and I got it in the MM. I :heart: it! But if you're not loving your NF GM I really think that you should take it back and get the bag that you really love! :smile:

I didn't like it either. It looked great cinched in but it sags way too much and gets in the way of everything IMO.

same thing with me. bought it because I loved the way it looked cinched in but came to find out that I liked to wear it uncinched most of the time. It's so big that when it's cinched in, it's a pain trying to get things in and out. Sold it and got the MM.