Regrets on the Nefverfull GM?

carebear90

Mar 25, 2010

I bought the Neverfull GM Mono today and regretted it right away. Anyone else had this problem? Im thinking of returning it for a Speedy 35 tomorrow.

erica_1020

Mar 17, 2010
South Texas
I almost always have buyer's remorse (for other brands), just don't use it so if you wanna return it you can. What are you not liking about it? I have the NF MM and love it

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
So Cal
I didn't like it either. It looked great cinched in but it sags way too much and gets in the way of everything IMO.

carebear90

Mar 25, 2010
Yeah Im finding it sags with barely anything in it, and when Im wearing it I feel as though Im going to the beach, hmm...I dont know

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I have both the NF and Speedy and love them both, I have been using my NF for about two wks without switching and its my go to bag.
If you don't love it return it for the speedy.
Both are great bag.

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
No buyers remorse for me!! I have a Mono NF MM and Damier Ebene NF GM and love them both!!! I also own a Mono Speedy 35, if you do not like a little sag in your bags then you will not like the Speedy 35 this bag really sags...which I love!!!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
i have a liner for my 35 and i love it b/c i hate sag. NOW on the other hand, i like the sag in the NF. i actually mad a liner to go in it and i think it takes away form the total look. i prfer cinched also with the NF. although i have only played with it in the mirror and havent put anything in it yet. i am awaiting the perfect SLG to go with it. no remorse with this one. although i think i want an azur speedy next to match

bella5304

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
If you're worried about it sagging, you can get a base shaper for it. I have to be honest though, I have a neverfull, it's an azur gm, and I only bought it to use at the beach or pool. In my opinion, it's a great tote, but not an everyday bag (if that makes sense). Between the speedy 35 and the neverfull I'd go for the speedy.

shirls1017

Live Love LV!
Oct 18, 2008
Canada

I bought the Neverfull GM Mono today and regretted it right away. Anyone else had this problem? Im thinking of returning it for a Speedy 35 tomorrow.
I was in the same situation last October. I returned mine after two days and got the MM instead...It worked fine with me :smile:

Nov 12, 2007
Wonderland
I have a Damier Neverfull GM and I haven't regretted it once. I carry it cinched but plan on carrying unchinched as a beach tote this Summer!!:beach:

I had a Mono Neverfull MM and carried it unchinched since I think the MM looks better that way. Good Luck!:flowers:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I bought the Azur GM Tues and think I'm exchanging it for the MM tomorrow.
I wouldn't trade it for a Speedy though.

MelaniaMai

Feb 13, 2010
The Flyest *****, FL
I've had the Neverfull GM for 7 months now and still love it. I wish they make them in a bigger size because I do put it to use. It may not be the most stylist LV handbag but sure is the most practical/structured one in my opinion. I'm considering the speedy mono 40 but not crazy about the hand held.